09 April 2008

Stuff White People Like

Straying away from the photos for a while because I'm really lazy and would rather watch the food network and pretend I can cook than edit my pictures and post them.

This is quite funny. I live in the epitome of "white people". All the moms with their fanny packs and socked feet stuffed into athletic sandals. And the dads simultaneously carrying their small dog in a bag and struggling with their childs' leashes.

I think this might be a guidebook for people trying to achieve this super-american-family-tourist persona.

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/full-list-of-stuff-white-people-like/

However, forgotten are suburus and "crossover vehicles" which are basically re-marketed station wagons and minivans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I white? Shoot! I thought I was an Asian mom! Better ditch my fanny pack!